Wockhardt Hospitals Group has set up a special division to assist International Patients. Company guest relations personnel go to the airport to receive patients at any hour. Wockhardt can arrange to send a life support ambulance in case the patient needs it. International patients are looked after by specially trained nurses, and facilitated by guest relations executives for all requirements including accommodations, shopping, interpreters, currency exchange, tourism packages or other needs.
Wockhardt Hospitals compares favorably with American and European hospitals.
- Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai, is the first super specialty hospital in South Asia to achieve accreditation from Joint Commission International (JCI), USA. JCI is the international arm of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, which evaluates quality standards of US hospitals. With this, Wockhardt Hospitals joins an exclusive group of 71 hospitals worldwide, which have passed JCI's clinical quality standards.
- Most of the doctors / surgeons at Wockhardt Hospitals have trained or worked in many of the best medical institutions in the US, Europe and other advanced countries. All doctors and nurses speak English.
- Top of the line medical / diagnostic equipment is used at Wockhardt Hospitals from leading medical equipment manufacturers including GE, Toshiba, Medtronic and Philips. The same equipment is used by hospitals in New York, London and Sydney.
- Offers the highest quality medical and nursing care and medications for a fraction of the cost in the US or UK.
- Even the most 'cost concious' medical traveler can afford first rate service and luxury amenities. Air-conditioned private rooms are equipped with Computer with High Speed Internet, color television with DVD Player, an attached wash room, sleeper sofa, room service and laundry service.
|Procedure / Treatment||Wockhardt Hospitals, India (US$)||USA (US$)||UK (GBP)|
|Spinal Decompression Fusion||7,100||60,000||32,100|
No detailed information currently available.
No related articles.