Delhi IVF delivered it's first IVF baby in 1998. Since then, it has also started providing transfers to gestational carriers. Delhi IVF claims it has 200 Surrogacy births, with 70% of patients from overseas (including the U.S., U.K. and Isreal), and with a success rate of 50% to 60% per embryo transfer.
Delhi IVF offers both main surrogacy options:
1) Egg donor
2) Gestational surrogate
A typical treatment chart for surrogacy includes:
- Please feel free to email or call us. We wish to know about your history of treatment. We encourage people who have fail IVF and other treatment and have no option them Surrogacy.
- There must be a valid reason for option like egg donation or surrogacy.
- You can also opt for Indian or Russian Egg donor.
- We help you to choose your surrogate mother by sending their profiles and pics. But It entirly upon availability of surrogate mother at final stage of treatment as some time you take good time to decide and the other patient has already opted for your chosen mother.
- After final decision you need to register with us by paying a token fee. We do all legal processing and documentation for hassle free treatment and register in the court to take baby home.
- In case of Egg donor only husband can come and it can be short visit of a week or so.
- If you opt for own eggs then it take 4-5 weeks. We develop embryo and if we have good quality of them we can freeze them for second attempt if at all required.
- We keep in touch with you with your dates.
- After pregnancy we will keep you informing about the development and progress about child.
- We have associate doctors to take care of child and mother health and development during the entire process.
- We take good care of all food, Medical and delivery process and that in under a supervision of a associate doctor.
IVF with donor eggs (including medication) + embryo transfer in surrogate: 200,000 Rupees (US$4,000)
IVF with own eggs (including medication) + embryo transfer in Surrogate: 150,000 Rupees (US$3,000)
Surrogacy Charges - (Investigation for donor & Surrogate, part payment to surrogate, medication for surrogate, other expenses): 100,000 Rupees (US$2,000)
If the surrogate gets pregnant:
Payment to Surrogate: RS 400,000 (US$ 8,000)
Medication: RS 100,000 (US$2,000)
Delivery Charges: RS 150,000 (US$3,000)
A successful cycle will cost approximately US$18,000.
A failed cycle will cost approximately US$6,000.
No related articles.