1. Dr.Samundi Sankari, our Medical Director was one of the earliest doctors to practice IVF in India. She has 16 years of experience in the field of Infertility management and had travelled to Germany, Spain, Singapore and the United States to practice the latest techniques of IVF. She was awarded the Best Distinguished Physician by the Orlando Doctors Community in the United States. She has delivered more than 1000+ ART babies till Mar 2008.
2. Dr.Samundi Sankari personally treats all the IVF patients under all circumstances. She is very down to earth and will patiently consult for all your problems and doubts.
3. We give more than 45% success rate for the IVF procedures at Srushti.
4. All the costs involved are transparent and doesn't involve any additional costs. We give the entire schedule and total costs involved before the start of the treatment allowing you to plan your whole trip with ease.
5. We arrange for recreational activities during your stay also provide full guidance to get around Chennai.
6. We use all the latest technology and equipments for best results. We never compromise on quality.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
Egg & Embryo Donation programme
Cryopreservation (Embryo Freezing)
Pre Implantation Genetic Screening (PGD)
Costs of One Single IVF Cycle: 150,000 Rupees (US $3,125), inclusive of Drugs for Stimulation.
- Consultations with the Chief Consultant
- Pre-screening test
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo transfer
- Ovulation Induction ( Stimulation - Hormone Injections)
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy monitoring
- Embryo storage
- Any frozen embryo transfer cycles done with remaining embryos after the birth of a baby. These would be billed on
a fee for service basis
No related articles.