Delhi-IVF is an infertility clinic based in the heart of the capital of India - New Delhi. We were founded in 1994 and focuses on providing moral, emotional, ethical and them most advanced technical support to couples trying to find solutions to infertility problems.
We specialize in a range of infertility services including IUI, IVF, IVF-ICSI, Assisted Hatching, egg donation, embryo donation, surrogate motherhood, male infertility, natural infertility treatments, semen banking and embryo freezing.
We provide everything under one roof and make the best possible efforts to help its patients get pregnant in shortest possible time with continuous efforts and hard work of its highly competitive staff, a state of the art embryology culture lab, and an around the clock embryologist. With that, Delhi IVF reports success rates of 35-40%.
Delhi IVF aims to provide the most advanced, competitive services of international standards at an affordable price.
Some of Delhi-IVF's milestones include:
* 4000 ART babies through 2009
* 600 egg donation till 2009..
* 250 Surrogacy procedures till 2008.
* First blastocyst baby in Delhi 1999.
* First IVF-ICSI baby in 1998.
* 1st test tube baby in 1994.
* 500 Pregnancies in post Menopausal females delivered till Jan 2009.
* Delivered over 200 healthy babies every year from the last 3 years.
* First ICSI Baby in New Delhi at Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre in 1998
* Successfully delivers babies of post menopausal women. Now even grandmothers can become mothers too.
* Has set up an embryo bank where freezing of embryos has made an important contribution to overall pregnancy rates by sparing mother from undergoing repeated operations to secure more eggs in case of failure of cycles.
* Successfully uses Assisted hatching techniques
* Successfully delivers babies by surrogacy
* Successfully delivers babies by egg donation. Females who do not ovulate can become mothers too
* Successfully delivers babies by egg sharing. Females who need IVF treatment, but cant afford it are clubbed with patients who are not ovulating. Eggs are shared and the cost is shared.
|Gupta||Dr.||IVF, Surrogacy||Comments: 0|