There are a fair number of videos about Surrogacy. Here are some of them.
1. Rotunda featured, with interview of Dr. Kadam:
2. Dr. Patel's clinic in Anand featured on an episode of Oprah:
3. Phoenix Hospital mentioned, with quote from Dr. Gour, in an India news story about Surrogacy:
4. Dr. Patel at Anand investigative report, with a negative slant on commercial surrogacy, but informational nonetheless. Embedding was disabled by the producers, but the video can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqXZGM_sfvA. The same story, with a slightly different editing, titled "The Baby Factory", was aired on Australia's Dateline in Feb, 2009. Issues raised in the video include:
5. Baby Manji: This is one of the cases that really brought surrogacy to the forefront of Indian debate in 2008. The Japanese parents divorced before the baby was born in Dr. Patel's clinic. The mothere didn't want the baby, but the father did. However, at the time, Indian Law didn't allow for this. The story ended well - the baby did end up getting a Japanese visa and going to Japan. And, single fathers have since been successful in getting babies home from India, especially through Rotunda. Dr. Patel doesn't work with single fathers, so she has less experience with these types of cases than Rotunda.
6. Google Baby is a 2009 movie that features Dr. Patel and her clinic, has a 3.5 minute preview on IMDb. No preview available.
7. Two Men and Two Babies is a 60 Minutes (Australia) piece on Peter and Trevor, two gay Australian dads who had twins through Rotunda, shown in May, 2009. No preview available, but the full 13 minute show is available on 60 the Minutes Australia site.
8. Gay dads through surrogacy are bringing their babies home (although the surrogate was in the U.S.) - part 1/4
9. Interview of the Switzers, who used Rotunda in 2008.
11) A three part series on Australia's Sunday Night Channel 7 TV chronicling Lisa and Nik's story (who used Surrogacy India). The site makes it very difficult to link directly to videos. The title of the story is "Babies for Sale" which is available either on the home page as a featured video or possibly in the archives.
12) Interview on Washington's NBC about Rob and Greg's pursuit of surrogacy, using Surrogacy India.